Monday, December 30, 2013

Hug

Name  : Hug
Author : Jez Alborough
Right for 0-3yrs age

This book was a big hit with my kid when he was 3yrs old, he got it as a return gift. Then I saw few available in goodwill for a dollar! that too a big board book. Bobo lost his way in the jungle, and he wanted to find his mommy. Beauty of this book is the whole book has only words Hug, mommy, bobo!! And kids can narrate the story in their own words...

When I read the story to his friends in a potluck all the kids were sitting tight in one place which is a rare event :). Bobo meets all kinds of animals in the jungle, chameleon, snake, elephant, giraffe, lion and it was all illustrated well. So its a nice way to introduce animals to the kids. One of the good books and I will never forget, it made my kid to come up with different versions of the story :).

Dont miss it if you have a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment